"Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be
a stronger person."
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Thank you
I just want to thank my husband for giving me the opportunity to work three days a week so I don't miss moments like this. (Picture taken the morning of January 15th).
That is SO GREAT you are able to stay home more. Isn't it wonderful? Busy, and tiring, but wonderful!! Anyway, what a precious picture of Miss Sophia! She is such a smiley little thing! I hope to see her sometime soon. We need to catch up. Love ya!
It is an amazing gift. I was so lucky to get to be there for all of Connor's firsts and now to work pt w/Eliana. Sophia is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!!!! Kristy
2 comments:
That is SO GREAT you are able to stay home more. Isn't it wonderful? Busy, and tiring, but wonderful!! Anyway, what a precious picture of Miss Sophia! She is such a smiley little thing! I hope to see her sometime soon. We need to catch up. Love ya!
It is an amazing gift. I was so lucky to get to be there for all of Connor's firsts and now to work pt w/Eliana.
Sophia is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!!!!
Kristy
Post a Comment