Thursday, January 10, 2008

Xmas and more

Here are some pictures of the happenings of the Breedings over the last month. Life couldn't get any better. Christmas was great. My brother, Justin and his wife, Etta, and their son, Justin Michael were here over the holidays. It is always good to see them since they live in Alabama.
Sophia and Cole are so good; we couldn't ask for two better kids. Cole loves school and basketball. He is excelling so well in basketball - I am so proud of him. It is now is favorite sport to play. Sophia is now sleeping at night 12:00am to around 7:00am. It is superb! Nick and I are doing well. I recently went back to work. It has been a slight adjustment. Nick was the one that had to drop her off at daycare for her first day, since I leave the house at 5:30am and that wasn't easy for him. I love my husband's heart.
We are excited for the new year and all the little adventures and blessings that may come our way.


Mr. Man at his b-ball game (he is in the gray jersey).


The princess at four weeks.


I caught Dad and Sophia napping - I just had to take the picture.


Cole's prayers got answered when Santa delivered a Wii Christmas morning.


Cole, Sophia, and Justin Michael (my brother and his wife's kid). JM is just too cute! He cracks us up.




Cole wanted to go ice skating over winter break, so his Dad and Aunt Kristie took him. It was comical.



And little Miss Sweet Pea at seven weeks. I just love to see her smile!!

2 comments:

Kim W. said...

Yay...another update...I've been patiently waiting! Yall are all so cute; I loved the pictures. It is so neat to see a little Charissa! She is a doll! Love the smile...and those eyelashes! So glad yall are doing so well. Can't wait to hear how things continue to go. Love you.

Jessica said...

What amazing eyelashes! She is a doll. Hope you have an amazing 2008! I got to go to Kristy's baby shower last weekend - which was very fun! Love Jess