Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Misc Aug and Sept

It has been a little while since I have posted. Life has been busy for us; between work, school, karate (twice a week) and soccer (twice a week) we are always on the go. We are loving every minute of it! Cole is doing well in school and enjoying second grade. He is also excelling in karate and soccer. We are so proud of him! Sophia is doing great. She just recently had tubes put in her ears, so hopefully it will mean less trips to the doctors office. She is really starting to show her personality and feistiness. And boy-o-boy is she a eater, but I think the pictures show that. :-) Just a couple of weeks ago she almost finished off a piece of pizza. We have to sometimes hide when we are eating - Justin and Etta you know what I am talking about (and oh yeah GO BAMA)!!

Here is a calibration of pictures from the last two months.

3 comments:

Etta said...

Love the new pictures. We can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving. And I think you remember how much JM ate 2 years ago at Thanksgiving. He was definitely a little piggie.

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures! Everyone looks great and well. I ran into Dena (Hubley) today - it was fun to see her. It is still a small town around here sometimes - which is nice. Take Care! Jessica

Kristy said...

Char,
The kids are so adorable!! I love the one of Sophia getting into the cupboard, b/c it reminds me of my little one!! We took pics of Connor in a laundry basket when he was a baby and just recently did that with Eliana (just put them on my blog actually!!) Life sounds busy for you guys!!