
Happy 4th of July! We had a great family filled holiday weekend. Nick and I were both off of work, so we were able to take advantage of some family time. It is rare for us to spend that much time together without it being a vacation (Nick works every Saturday - Sunday is our only day together as a family). The weather was perfect and I loved every minute of it!

A great client (aka great friend) was able to get us VIP tickets to see Drake Bell perform in concert which was sponsored by Budweiser (just a little plug). In case you are not down with Drake Bell, like myself, he is an actor/singer from the TV show "Drake and Josh" on TeenNick. Cole and I had a great time. We left behind Nick, Sophia, Papa, and Nana in grass area to listen from afar. I think they had a great time doting over Sophia. She sure is never short of attention!







Cole loved the firetruck. Sophia was not a fan of it!


We brought Sophia's pool out and she just loved it. Anything and everything that that is thrown at her - she loves!


We were also joined by some playmates that live across the street from us - Jackson and Jordan (twins born a little less than a month after Sophia). All had a blast, but I think we need a bigger pool! :-)

1 comment:
Those little ones are so precious! Great pics and sounds like you had some wonderful family time together.
Love Jessica
Post a Comment