Here are some pictures of the happenings of us or more like Cole and Sophia. Enjoy and I hope all is well with everyone!
Cole had a few pieces of art at the Art Fair at school this year. School ended on May 30th for ColeMan (as you can see I am a little behind) and we are so proud of him on completing the 1st grade. He did an outstanding job this year!! I can't believe my baby will be in 2nd grade next year (and Cole reminds us all the time how he is a 2nd grader now).
Sophia sometimes falls asleep in her jumper. It is hard work being almost seven months. Just too cute.
Here is the happy bunch! One of these days I will be in the shot. :-)
Sophia loves kissing. You gotta catch her in a good kissin' mood (which is almost always) and she goes for it - open mouth and all.
Cole and I have been able to spend some time together this summer. It has been great. One of the things he loves doing is going to the pool. He also found a new love for goggles. He is so goofy and I just love him!
Here he is showing off some of his moves/cannonballs.
And he loves the 'lazy river'. He will go around and around and around and....
The Princess
Sophia has become obessed with her 'baby'. She likes having her baby around - at home or in the car or just for a walk. It is really cute.
Here she is kissing the baby. :-)

1 comment:
AHHH! She is getting so big, too! Goodness! They are so cute! I love the picture you titled "Princess" -- I see alot of you in her in that picture. And Nick looks so happy in the picture with his 2 kiddos! So sweet. I love you and love seeing all the pictures! Keep 'em coming!!
Post a Comment