Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow Day

It did snow in STL on Monday after on Sunday being 78 degrees. As Cole would say "what the.....??". We got only about 4 inches, but where my dad lives he got around 10 inches. Here are some pictures of Nick and Cole enjoying the late afternoon.


Nick and Cole starting to build a snowman. Unfortunately, the snowman didn't last long; he couldn't defend himself against all the karate chop blows by Cole.



Cole is ready for the snowball fight.



The war is on with the neighbors. Lance and his son Cole (aka Cole8) vs. Nick and Cole (aka Cole6 soon to be Cole7). That is how we identify each of our Coles.


Little Miss Princess just slept away as the boys enjoyed the snow day.

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

Ooooo...I wish I could get my hands on that little girl and just squeeze her! SO PRECIOUS! I think I've said it before...but I'll say it again...I LOVE my 2 boys, but I sure hope #3 is a girl! How sweet are they!? Anyhow, Aaron, Jake and Jack can be outside with all the snow like Nick and Cole, and "baby girl" and I would DEFINITELY be INSIDE where it's warm! Anyhow, hope you are great. Sure wish we lived closer!
PS. Had a long Sunday afternoon reminscent phone call with my daddio the other day, and we talked about our trip to Hawaii...good times and good memories with your family. So glad you and I are still in touch. Love ya!