Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Princess has finally arrived!

Sorry for the delay - life just got a little busier.

We are pleased to announce that our little blessing from above, Sophia Patricia Kay Breeding, has finally arrived and she is just absolutely perfect. She was born on November 20th @ 7:00am - her exact due date. She weighed 6lbs. 12oz. and was 19.5 inches long. (I will have to share her story later.)

I do have to say she is well worth the wait! She is the most beautiful little girl we have ever seen.

Here are some pictures. Enjoy! And thank you to everyone that stopped by (at the hospital and our home), cooked dinners for us, and sent gifts, and most importantly for your prayers.


The Proud Dad!


The Proud Papa!




The proud Big Brother!



Two Weeks Old

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just emailed Teri yesterday asking for new pictures and she said she didn't have any. I didn't want to hassle you, I know you are busy. I am so glad to get to see more pictures. She is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see her and hold her at Christmas. I hope you are all doing well.

Etta

Kim W. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is just precious! And I will have words with you later for making me sit down here and wait for the news! Not cool. I began to worry...a lot! Anyway, yall have a beautiful little girl. She is so sweet. Jake and Jack can't wait to meet her...hopefully sooner than later. Love ya girl! Kimo :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! What a beauty . . . Enjoy your new addition.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys!!! She is so unbelievably beautiful!! Yeah!! We are heading out to TX for x-mas but I am going to mail a package out to you tomorrow!!
Kristy