So thank you Nick for being an awesome husband and better than that an awesome Dad to create such perfect rooms.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Cole's Room and Sophia's Room
As I was taking pictures last night of Cole's 'prankster' hair-do, I wanted to share with you what a remarkable husband I have. I sometimes get crazy ideas and he just goes along with them :-). I had an idea to paint Cole's room and then it went on from there to paint Sophia's room.
So thank you Nick for being an awesome husband and better than that an awesome Dad to create such perfect rooms.

So thank you Nick for being an awesome husband and better than that an awesome Dad to create such perfect rooms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
SUPER CUTE! Remind me again when you said Nick is coming to TX to paint Jake and Jack's rooms? I'll be here...yall just come on down whenever. Okay, joking, but seriously, they are super cute rooms! I think they are adorable! Hope you are doing well. Miss you and love you!
What great rooms!!! It is amazing how a great paint job can make the room. How special for both Cole and Sophia!!
What great rooms!!! It is amazing how a great paint job can make the room. How special for both Cole and Sophia!!
The rooms look GREAT!! Sophia's room looks like something in a catalog. Honestly. So, when we have our next child, can we just hire Nick out to paint the room. I know justin would not have the patience if I even asked him to do that. They really look so good.
Etta (not justin)
Both of their rooms look awesome! Like professional jobs!!
Kristy
Totally cute rooms! Nick you are quite talented. You are getting a lot of part time work orders for baby rooms. We just moved and Angelina's room needs a makeover too! Sophia will love all your hard work (someday)!
Post a Comment