Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Travelin' Man

Cole at the end of July-beginning of August traveled to Oregon, Washington, and Canada with Papa and Nana. My Dad was the minister for my cousin, Amanda's wedding in Oregon. So they decided to make a little trip out of it and invited Cole along. He was gone for ten days, which was hard on mom this time. (It must be the hormones roaming all around!!) Papa, Nana, Cole, and Bill and Connie Murphy, and Mason (Andre Murphy's parents and son - old school Olympia) traveled to Victoria, British Columbia. I think Cole had the most fun there because he had a buddy, Mason (only 6 months younger) and he got to see the Orca whales jump. Nick and I surprised him at the airport. It was sure glad to have him home because we couldn't stand not having him around anymore.



Cole and Mason riding the ferry from Port Angeles, WA to Victoria, BC.



Two buddies enjoying downtown Victoria. Cole has said that he wishes Bill, Connie, and Mason lived in St. Louis.


Cole riding the boat on his way to see the killer whales. I was informed by Cole that the boat went 55mph. I was also informed by Cole that there real name is Orcas, not killer whales.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Looks like a fun trip!
Kristy