
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
We are pleased to introduce Sophia Patricia Kay Breeding.
The middle name is after my mother's name.
Nick, Cole, and I are all very excited that we will be having a little girl by November 20th (or sooner - I can hope!).
"Don't ask for an easier life; ask to be a stronger person."
|
Add this to your site |
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, IT'S A GIRL!!! Super excited for yall and we can't wait to meet miss Sophia! Love the name, by the way. I can't wait to tell my folks; they will be so happy for you. Anyway, we need to catch up. Guess that means I should return your phone call. :) Love you and miss you tons! Kim (and Aaron, Jake, and baby Jack)
I had no idea you were pregnant. I just sent you an email asking if you wanted more-lol. I am so excited for you on the girl and Sophia is a beautiful name. Yeah!
Kristy
Post a Comment