The rest of the trip was fabulous and the four of us had a great time!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Our Engagement
On my 30th birthday Nick took me to Mexico, but I had no idea I was in for a surprise. On the plane ride down there, Nick had spilled a drink on his lap. One of the flight attendants asked him to come with her. I thought the flight attendant was going to help him clean up, but there were other plans in the works. Then over the intercom I heard Nick's voice. He wished me a 'Happy Birthday' and said 'that he loved me' and then wanted to know 'if I would marry him.' I was in complete shock and over the moon. I said 'YES' after I finally calmed down. The whole plane burst out and applauded. It is a moment I will have to remember for a lifetime. I am thankful that Nick's aunt and uncle were also there to share in the moment.
The rest of the trip was fabulous and the four of us had a great time!



The rest of the trip was fabulous and the four of us had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment